8/17/11

8/10/11

I made a notebook out of products that could have been used to make other things that could accomplish other tasks, but I decided that this mattered the most.

Medium sized Robert.

What do you want to eat, you sick ass shit sock? Okay, yeah, that'll cost you sixteen thousand gallons of blood. Sweet deal, neat clean business transaction, glad you chose to do business with me and not some other shit ass sock of ass.

It would be hard to guess exactly, but I heard you could hear things despite not being able to guess them exactly. Sweet. Yeah, okay, call me back tomorrow.

I had to say those things to you because you said things to me and I reacted without thinking about it. This is called something, and that thing is known to some people and not others. These are the bare hard facts. Bears are hard to track. You have to have all this advanced specialized equipment designed for bear-tracking and NOTHING ELSE. In college I learned the difference between a bear and a bear tracker; you need to know that in college. It's a thing. it takes a while to figure out but when you do iz just some shitty shit, hhhm hum hum, hmmm hum hum, do you hear me?

I specialize in specialization.

porcine lemon

marry me to this branch

this place is so sick
i can't smell or taste
maarry me

complete crumpet

the moment of crumpet completion

medium roasted socks

cradle me and i'll cradle you, go

i can hardly do anything; my feet are strapped together and my tonsils are compressed. i undid myself and slid limply into a small can.