8/1/11

7/17/11

Fun Fact: When somebody sneezes, they are actually sneezing!

Hey Paula,
It's far past your bedtime.
Go to bed, you bag of shit.
You're a woman.
Love,
Mom

I have to bake cakes or I will die of cake-baking withdrawal.

Always use some objects when doing a thing that requires them.

Bill has three engorged stomachs. The rest of Bill is just shit.

People have been telling me that I'm fat, and I've always just looked them and shit.

Bleating. Pleating.

I cremated a big man with my own hands yesterday.

I hear they've invented hair.

A pleasant blend of halibut tears and dry whiskey.

I am living a completely different life than you are, and I am doing it all the time. Different body, different reactions to my environment. It's all trapped in my head and there's no way I can share any of it with you. The parts of me that you can experience are the exact parts that I cannot experience, because they are being experienced by you and only you.