6/25/13

automatic particle separator
willfully disestablished
a stringent plasticity
rearranged at all points
according to a delicate structure

time has composed itself
of all possible combinations of coincidences
consistent pulse beneath
a communal epidermis

hand over heart walking
to and from void space
no object contains meaning
aside from your personal perceptions
nevermind you probably can't hear me anyway
but let's talk about ears
just kidding I'm right here with you

ride in gas chambers
into a configuration of tubes
metallic shuffling feet
on intersecting stairwells
ascend universal dream

row of houses blurring
under the darkest possible sky
as birds die in mid-air
and disintegrate with fingers

you might get the feeling that I am talking
but my gestures convey
all of the things I could potentially say
so clearly that I want to die


( a one-result composition )