6/14/13

early experiments in one-result composition

arranged from previously obtained one-result terms:


difference between wrinkles and crinkles
on the brink of wrinkling

treading a blurry line between
nothing can always be achieved
I just want to play all the damn time
can we please just interact
only the pure interaction

monkeys form complex relationships
primate selves connect
it’s just the natural way of everything
I have nothing to say except that I am alive

my milk can help you
I need help with the milking
helping my friends milk
please help with milking
can I please just milk

monkey myself to death
it couldn’t possibly be any more perfect
a gleaming unfolding
losing and regaining my control

I seriously cannot milk
I must be completely worthless to you
I used to be a good milker
but my skills have gone down the tubes

antifreeze off my body
room with some antifreeze
with barrels of antifreeze
Tate and I adventured
discovered lots of antifreeze
I have to wash it off my skin
maybe I’ll just let it sink in

you are a sensible logical man
I don’t know whether or not to be touched
are you concerned about yourself or me?
it’s evenly dealt

high on notifications
never get enough notifications
sad without notifications
I want to die a bunch of times
keep liking my posts please
being liked is the best thing

have I validated you enough?
evaluate my validating
is this validation working
please tell me that I’m doing a good job
now I am irrevocably depressed
thank you so much for making me sad

I can’t prove you wrong, and you can’t prove me wrong either
your equivocal perspective
my equivocal perspective
please don’t assign my feelings
fucking accept my fucking apology
ugh emotions are so complicated

proud 2 be tuna
can’t squash my pride
well I hate essentially everything

torturing myself infinitely
forever returning to zero
greasing up my innards
cosmically smoking
I am cosmically inclined
render me really well
place in hell for a pig

3444 lawn mowers
(word that sounds like a street name
words that sound like an address)
my lawn mower’s busted
my lawn’s busted
my whole face is busted
all I think about is mowing the lawn
lawns must always be mowed

one anatomical impact
a pubic hair fever
this is an idea that prevails

there I go that’s exactly what I wanted
expressing every single one of my feelings
advanced expressive tools
producing absolutely dead

shit panda cakes
some pancake shits
part of an ethical breakfast
I know that sleep is right

seriously uncomfortable radiation
I have never radiated so much
the radiation superseded
I am debilitatingly confused

can I be the dominant one for once
please let me dominate you now
oh now I’m all dead
because of this whole framework

academia says hey
never felt so academic before
I can’t believe that I finally made it to this point
I completed the academic challenge
is this a good time to die

it’s a gradually developing condition
the right way is to be living
on the brink of aloneness
best to be as close to original as possible
well that’s all there is to life

are you the lightbulb guy

I personally feel like I’m dead

ever seen a pig bark
a wild barking pig
he can’t be stopped from barking
bark my fuckin head off
reach inside and kill me
someday I’m gonna be inside
I wanna be inside myself

I am glowing heavily
a heavy dull glow

your face on a golden platter
raw clams with a side of
infinitely large foods

air inside a small cavity
the air inside of a pig
maybe they’re all pigs

I wish I were better at crying
you have mad crying skills
milk my eyes out

awnings are a way of life
I’m an awning person
the awning lifestyle
it is seriously a profession

humans leave their faces
some dark corner of someplace
I found myself in a dingy corner
a vast dingy space
resting in a coiled heap
decaying wreathe

proliferation decontextualization
proliferative disjunctive

infinity the dead space
woofing at god

what if I never did anything ever again